1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle Bifrost Entertainments to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. All tickets for Professor Humboldt’s Chamber of Time are purchased on a non-refundable and non-transferable basis.
3. To prevent fraud and protect Bifrost Entertainments and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets. Failure to supply these may result in the cancellation of your tickets.
4. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
5. Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
6. Tickets will be dispatched to you electronically or are available for collection at the admissions area.
7. Tickets must be shown on either a digital device or printed when arriving at the attraction.
8. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections or amendments are discretionary.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
9. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
10. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of Bifrost Entertainments. Bifrost Entertainments cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
11. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
12. If Bifrost Entertainments cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, or show time, Bifrost Entertainments will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
13. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, Bifrost Entertainments will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Bifrost Entertainments you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Administration Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
14. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss (as more fully described in clause 9 (1) below) as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
ADMITTANCE AND ATTENDING THE VENUE
15. By entering the event space you are bound by the terms and conditions of entry. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you may not enter.
16. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the show). Bifrost Entertainments will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances.
17. If you appear to be under the influence of alcohol when you arrive we reserve the right to refuse admission. In this instance you would not be entitled to a refund.
18. We reserve the right to refuse admission and refund your tickets if your behaviour is threatening or if we believe you pose a threat to our actors or other guests.
19. Admission to the attraction is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Bifrost Entertainments. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then Bifrost Entertainments may require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
20. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
21. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
22. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed. We can not issue replacement tickets.
23. Professor Humboldt’s Chamber of Time include darkness, strobe lighting, loud noises, live actors and theatrical smoke. The event is therefore not recommended for; women in late stages of pregnancy, people with heart disorders, epileptics, those of a nervous disposition, or children.
24. Professor Humboldt’s Chamber of Time reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation.
25. Special Requests and Medical Problems: If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
26. Parking: Please check parking arrangements. Parking is always at the vehicle owner’s risk.
27. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Bifrost Entertainments and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
28. Bifrost Entertainments has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
29. Bifrost Entertainments reserve the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits/experiences without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons, and that no refunds or price reductions can be given in these circumstances.
30. The Event Provider’s liability to any person in relation to the purchase of tickets for any Event or in relation to the attendance of that person at any Event shall be limited to direct loss and/or damage actually incurred. In addition, the Event Provider’s total liability to such person shall not in any circumstances exceed the value of the ticket for the relevant Event purchased by or on behalf of that person. We shall not be liable for any special or indirect loss or damage irrespective of whether we have been informed of circumstances where such losses might be incurred. The Event Provider does not attempt to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that or our employees or agents and any other liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
31. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
32. There are specific areas within the event in which undertaking any photography and/or filming is strictly prohibited. The management team reserves the right to refuse entry and to remove immediately anyone found or suspected of being in contravention of this requirement from the attraction without a refund.
33. The attraction operates in all weather conditions; it is advised that you wear suitable clothing and footwear for any potential weather conditions.
34. Your information will not be shared outside of Bifrost Entertainments and Professor Humboldt’s Chamber of Time without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
35. From time to time Bifrost Entertainments or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature guests. Entry to the Attraction is deemed acceptance of these Entry Conditions, and you therefore agree that Bifrost Entertainments Ltd or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Merlin or such authorised party (as the case may be).